6th January 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Which IAF entrance exams i can appear with Diploma qualification in Computer Science?

I have completed my diploma course in computer science with 73% marks in aggregate. I did my diploma after my puc. And i want to know about the IAF exams for which i can appear with this qualification? Please help me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take IAF? I am studying final year in Computer Science and engineering
  2. Is Diploma qualification enough for writing GROUB exams? -- [New]
  3. How to join IAF after doing 3rd year B.E(Computer Science)? What is the procedure?
  4. How to become a deputy commissioner after completing diploma in computer science
  5. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  6. How to apply for IAF after pursuing Final Year engineering in computer science? Date of sale of application form?
  7. Can I apply for IAS/KAS after diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is best for girls in IAF? Details of qualifying marks?
  9. Is it possible for me to get into IAF if I have PUC background in Commerce and my main subject is Computer Science(No Maths and Physics background)?
  10. Can I appear in NET having done 1 year PGDCA?
  11. Is it possible to appear for IAF test without pass certificate? Criteria for son of Ex-Serviceman?
  12. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech for Diploma in CSE student?
  13. Can I appear in TNPSC Group Exam? I'm 20 year old and completed Diploma (Computer Science and Engineering)
  14. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after graduation in Computer and History?
  16. Is it possible to do degree than engineering after diploma? Is it enough to get jobs being a diploma holder in computer science?
  17. When is the EC entrance application form sale? I have completed my diploma in computer science
  18. How to join IAF or Navy after passing B.Tech computer science?
6th January 2016, 11:29 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which IAF entrance exams i can appear with Diploma qualification in Computer Science?

As, you have done diploma degree you are not eligible to appear for Air Force wing through NDA examination.

So, you have to pursue the B.tech course after completing your diploma degree to appear for CDS examination and to get job in Air Force.

The eligibility to appear in CDS examination for Air Force wing is :-

Candidate must have passed B.tech/B.E or graduation with Physics or Mathematics from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 19-23 years.

The examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year and conducted in two stages and it is necessary to qualify in both stages for final selection.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in.
6th January 2016, 11:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which IAF entrance exams i can appear with Diploma qualification in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma course in computer science with 73% marks in aggregate. I did my diploma after my puc. And i want to know about the IAF exams for which i can appear with this qualification? Please help me sir.

Yes, you can appear in the NDA entrance exam conducted by the UPSC in order to join in Indian Air Force wing. NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice a year. One need to satisfy the eligibility criteria below:

1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.

2. The applicant must have completed 12th standard or equivalent in science stream with Physics, Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized board.

3. The applicant age should be in between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

4. The applicant must be Physically and Mentally fit.
7th January 2016, 02:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed diploma course in computer engineering so you are eligible for IAF as a technical assistant through NDA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course from a recognized university are eligible fro Indian Air Force in Group X officer.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?