6th January 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges are offering stipend to GPAT qualified students?

Sir, I am GPAT qualified student. I want to take admission in a college now. So i want to know about the list of colleges which are offering stipend to GPAT qualified students?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering stipend for M.Pharmacy students in AP?
  2. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  3. Will I get a seat in a stipend offering M.Pharm college in AP? Any change to get into Regulatory Affairs branch?
  4. List of top M.Pharm colleges in India which give admission on the basis of GPAT score and offer stipend
  5. Can I get a seat in any colleges offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch? List of stipend offering colleges?
  6. Colleges in Andhra Pradesh providing stipend to GPAT qualified students?
  7. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  8. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give Stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  9. Can I get stipend if studying in Private college if qualified in GPAT?
  10. Can I get stipend to study M.Pharma through PGECET if qualified in GPAT?
  11. List of colleges which provide stipend for M.Pharmacy through GPAT?
  12. Can I get a seat in a college offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch after securing 7500 rank? List of stipend offering colleges in which I am eligible?
  13. Can I get stipend if secured 2554 rank in GPAT?
  14. What is the amount of stipend give to GATE qualified students?
  15. Procedure to do M.Tech course after B.Tech and passing GATE? Colleges offering m.Tech course? Can I join self financing colleges if I got stipend?
  16. When counselling will start for GPAT qualified candidates? Colleges in Tamil Nadu with 1766 rank in GPAT?
  17. GPAT Colleges in hyderabad, andhra pradesh based on GPAT Rank of 2750 -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for GPAT AICTE Stipend/Scholarship?
6th January 2016, 10:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges are offering stipend to GPAT qualified students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am GPAT qualified student. I want to take admission in a college now. So i want to know about the list of colleges which are offering stipend to GPAT qualified students?
Colleges are offering stipend to GPAT Qualified students:

Aditya Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Research
Surampalem, Gandepalli, E.Godavari Dist

Balaji Inst. of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Laknepally(V),Narsampet (M),Warangal Dist.

Bharath Institute of Tech.
Mangalpalli, Ibrahimpatnam, R.R Dist- 501 510

Bapatla College of Pharmacy
Bapatla, Guntur Dist.,- 522 101

AM Reddy Memorial College of Pharmacy
Petlurivaripalem, Narasaraopet (M), Guntur Dist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?