7th January 2016, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better between MBBS in India and MBBS in London?

I have to go to London because my family is going to shift there. Please help me to what will be better? to do MBBS from London or India? What kind of screening I would required to give if I come back to India after mbbs from london.

Related Questions:
  1. Would it be better to do MBBS in London or India? What kind of screening is required?
  2. Is it good to do MBBS from India or from London?
  3. How to study MBBS in London on self finance?
  4. After MBBS from China can I do PG studies in London? Procedure to do it in London? Exams to write?
  5. Affordable MBBS institutes of India which costs less than $4000 per annum?
  6. Career options after MBBS? Steps to be taken for preparation? What are the various steps after MBBS in India and outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  8. Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  9. Is there any scholarship to study MBBS in India for Afganistani student?
  10. What is the procedure to study MBBS in India?
  11. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  12. How can I join MD? I am studying in MBBS
  13. Georgian MBBS is valid in India?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Imperial College of London to study Post Graduation program after completing MBBS?
  15. List of Universities in India for MBBS with cheapest tuition fees? Is this possible to complete MBBS with an amount of 150K-200K annually being an Egyptian?
  16. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?
  17. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?
  18. Can I join MBBS program after completing B.Sc nursing? Is there any equivalent course to MBBS?
9th January 2016, 11:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better between MBBS in India and MBBS in London?

Both MBBS in London and India are good options. However, the health standard is better in London and UK is one of the topmost country in the field of healthcare. Hence, option of MBBS in London is better than in India. However, you should choose option as per the institite from which you get admission call. If the institute is better than Indian institutes, then you can definitely out for MBBS in London. Otherwise India is a better option. You need to appear for screening exam conducted by MCI to get license of practicing in India if you pursue MBA course in London.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?