7th January 2016, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Education loan for BAMS course?

Can I get education loan for BAMS course? So, please tell me how I can do this? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Would you please help me in this regard?

8th January 2016, 11:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan for BAMS course?

Yes, you can avail an education loan to purse BAMS course.

The education loan is offered for all valid and recognized professional and technical courses. As Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and surgery (BAMS) is valid professional course, you can easily avail educational loan from any of the nationalized bank.

At first approach a nearest bank and enquire about the interest rates and eligibility criteria. If you meet the criteria, then procure a application form and fill it with all necessary details. After successfully filling the application form, submit it back by attaching all the necessary documents.
10th January 2016, 12:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue BAMS course.You need to get admission call from a recognised and reputed institute to get education loan sanctioned. You have to approach any bank near your residence with the admission call letter and the prospectus of the concerned institute. Have discussion concerning the education loan with the branch manager or the loan administrative officer. Get to know the details of the education loan and your eligibility. If positive response from bank, proceed as per bank's orders to comply with the terms and conditions of the bank and apply accordingly.
19th June 2019, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

We don't have any property to give for bank to get loan how can i get education loan to bams
12th June 2020, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

we don't have any property to give for bank to get loan how can i get education loan to bams
27th June 2020, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Can we get education lone if we want to do bams from private collage
19th September 2022, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Can we get education lone if we want to do bams from private collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?