8th January 2016, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired?

I want domicile certificate for my son. We are having all the proof accept father domicile certificate. My husband is no more. So please tell me what documents are needed to get domicile certificate of my son?

Related Questions:
  1. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  2. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  3. Can I be eligible for CET after passing 12th from Hyderabad?
  4. List of top 10 aided and unaided engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  5. Formalities and documents needed to get domicile certificate from Bihar State?
  6. What are the formalities and documents needed to get domicile certificate from Bihar State?
  7. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  8. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  9. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  10. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  12. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  13. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required?
  14. UPTECH domicile certificate? Am I eligible? I did not do schooling from UP but my father did
  15. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  16. What are the documents needed for IAS mains exam?
  17. List of documents required to submit the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in medical college in UP
8th January 2016, 06:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired?

You can get the domicile certificates with the help of documents like voter ID or aadhar card or ration card or driving license or bank passbook. If you have any of these documents then there will be no problem in getting the certificate.

Just visit the nearby tehsil or contact any lawyer or notary office for getting the domicile certificate.
8th January 2016, 09:41 PM
kantraman

Default Re: What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired?

If you want to make domicile certificate then firstly patwari will varify wether this candidate is parmanent resident of this state .Varified form will be produced in the tehsil only with this varification domicile certificate will be issued by tehsildar.
8th January 2016, 10:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Documents required:

> ID proof of the candidate(ration card/voter id.etc).

> Parents id and resident proof.

> Birth certificate.

> Address proof.

> Schools and colleges attended mark sheets.

> Reason for domicile certificate.
9th January 2016, 12:30 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

That is the most important certificate required but anyway if you don't have then you have to try with your own certificate( mother's certificate).

Moreover grandfather's certificate can also be accepted if you have that.
22nd June 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for my
domicile certificate but i dont have my father domicile and he died so what to do
26th June 2017, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I want MBBS seat in uttrakhand . I don't have domicile certificate but my father have domicile of uttrakhand. Will it do to get me admission
14th October 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I want MBBS seat in Maharashtra. I don't have domicile certificate . my father expired he was from Karnataka & was working in Maharashtra & died in Maharashtra. My mother is from Maharashtra & I also born & both up in Maharashtra. What document can I submit. Father only death certificate is their.
20th November 2017, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

In my id Card I have two addresses permanent is of azad Kashmir and present is RWP. I want to know can i get domicile of Punjab where as my father has plot registry of rwp? Please any one tell.
1st July 2019, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I was born in Maharashtra but brought up out of india , till my 10th but i completed my 12th from mumbai. And i need domicile certificate, how can i obtain one as my father has also passed away
1st August 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

My mom nd dad areh from bihar nd iam living in quater can i applying for domicial certificate in west bengol
15th April 2020, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

My friends daughter who was born and studied in Dubai has left permanently for India after her father passed away . How can she get a domicile certificate in India as she needs to join 10th grade there
19th July 2020, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I have adhar card,voter card and ration card Can I get domicile certificate
9th September 2020, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a permanent resident of Mumbai for the past 50 years. But I don't have Domicile certificate. Now I want Domicile certificate for my son.What to do.
7th July 2021, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

What document are needed for domicile certificate of student if only adhar card and light bill hai.
7th July 2021, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

What document are needed for domicile certificate of student if only adhar card and light bill hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?