8th January 2016, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to produce Medical certificate for Diploma admission?

I am a 12th student. Now i want to do Diploma course. I want to take admission in a reputed polytechnic college for diploma course. So i want to know if it is necessary to produce the medical certificate for admission? Please reply quickly.

8th January 2016, 11:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to produce Medical certificate for Diploma admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 12th student. Now i want to do Diploma course. I want to take admission in a reputed polytechnic college for diploma course. So i want to know if it is necessary to produce the medical certificate for admission? Please reply quickly.
It is not necessary to produce any Medical Certificate for Diploma course admission for normal students. If you want to get any benefit from government for any disabilities then you have to submit the Medical Certificate else it is not necessary. The candidate can also check the same with the institution.
9th January 2016, 12:05 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to produce Medical certificate for Diploma admission?

No, medical certificate is not necessary to submit while getting admission in diploma course. But you must have to submit your 12th or 10th (as the basis of admission) certificate with no backlog for getting admission in diploma course. For your kind information i want to tell you that if you go for the diploma after 12th then you will get direct admission in second year of diploma. For getting admission in any well reputed college you must have to score good rank in your LEET entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?