10th January 2016, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Is engineering diploma with experience equivalent to degree? LLB admission after diploma in Engineering with 10 years of experience?

govt. of India and supreme court describe diploma in engineering with ten years of experience equivalent to degree. Can a diploma holder with such experience can take admission in LLB?

Related Questions:
  1. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  2. What should i do after Diploma in ME and more than 10 years experience?
  3. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  4. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  5. Date of Uttar Pradesh PGT eaxm? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  7. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
  8. How can I study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Delhi having more than 10 years working experience?
  9. How much education is required to join energy auditing?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  11. Is it possible for me to get admission in Engineering after 1 year of job experience with completion of diploma course?
  12. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  13. Bachelor's degree in Management or Engineering for Biomedical Engineer who has 25 years of work experience?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  15. Need guidance about doing Diploma in Civil Engineering or Architecture at 41 years age?
  16. Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed B.Com with Maths and having 8 years of experience?
  17. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?
10th January 2016, 01:02 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is engineering diploma with experience equivalent to degree? LLB admission after diploma in Engineering with 10 years of experience?

No, there is nothing like that so, diploma degree is equivalent to degree.

So, if you are interested in pursuing LLB course, you have to take admission in 5 year LLB course.

Candidates passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognised board are eligible to pursue LLB course. Other information about admission in LLB course is available at official website in which you want admission.
4th June 2019, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is engineering diploma with experience equivalent to degree? LLB admission after diploma in Engineering with 10 years of experience?

I am having more than 10 years experience in diploma civil engineering, so its equivalent to Bachelor degree in civil engineering?
27th March 2021, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Diplomo 10 years experience in govt service is equal to degree for promotion....ksou b tech ugc not recognized 2012 period, can this degree helpful for promotion
24th November 2021, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I did my diploma computer engineering after the completion of SSLC I can study law or attaining ias or ips exam
29th July 2022, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

diploma with 10 year experience in government department eligible to apply for any post where engineering degree required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?