11th January 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

When and how to apply for Summer Vocational training?

Respected sir, i mechanical student of 3rd year want to apply for summer vocational training. Sir please tell when and how to apply. The whole procedure. It will be very thankfull to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Infosys?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  3. When should I apply for vocational training in IIT? When it happens?
  4. Details of doing Summer Vocational training from Tata Motors
  5. How to go for summer vocational training in IOCl, Bihar?
  6. What can I do for summer vocational training in Jindal Steel?
  7. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  8. Detailed information about the Summer Vocational Training in Indian Railway for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. List of companies offering summer training in Chattisgarh for ECE graduates?
  10. List of colleges or institutions providing vocation training?
  11. Details of summer vocational training after Engineering in Electrical Instrumentation II year?
  12. Summer vocational training from Bokaro Steel Limited?
  13. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Nagarjuna Construction Company for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester candidate?
  15. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Benefits of doing Vocational Training or Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  17. How to apply for vocational training in BARC?
  18. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
16th January 2016, 12:20 AM
userdefined

Default Re: When and how to apply for Summer Vocational training?

There are many industries gives summer training for students who are really interested in their company.
-In case of private companies like Automobile Industries you have to request them or you relative can invite into that company incase they work there. Some companies may offer internship through On campus placement which they give to meritorious students.
-In case of government sector, you have to apply and that is mandatory. Internship stipend may be provided on the basis of government norms.

There are many software courses available in Mechanical Engineering, you can also go for that and get update your knowledge in the relevant field. CADD will be the first option if you are from Mechanical Engineering. Catia is one of the designing course that you can learn and master it. You can get into R&D sector of any software company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?