11th January 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for primary teacher at KV school in Hyderabad after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have already completed my B com and completed my B.Ed with first division this year. i also have a work exp of 4 years in private school, kindly tell me how to apply for Primary teacher job in KV school at Hyderabad? Kindly let me know the criteria which would be followed?

Thank you!

12th January 2016, 03:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for primary teacher at KV school in Hyderabad after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?

KVs comes under central government and are affiliated to CBSE. You need to qualify CTET for getting a teaching job in KV. You are having B.Ed along with B.Com which is the required qualification for CTET.

Hence, just be prepared for the above mentioned exam. Excellent score in it will help you to get selected as a teacher in KV.
12th January 2016, 10:09 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for primary teacher at KV school in Hyderabad after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?

To become teacher in Kendriya Vidayala or any other CBSE affiliated schools, candidate need to qualify CTET examination.
CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
It is conducted twice in a year in the month of February and September.
It is conducted for two stages
-Primary stage for I to V
-Elementary Stage VI to VIII

Eligibility criteria for Primary Stage is -
Candidate need to have Higher Secondary Certificate degree with Diploma in Elementary Education(D.Ed).

Eligibility for Elementary stage is-
Candidate must have Bachelor degree from a recognized University with Bachelor of Education(B.Ed).

After qualifying CTET, candidates need to apply for vacancies for teacher whenever published by CBSE affiliated schools.
24th June 2021, 08:02 PM
Singhskomal

If you want to get teaching job in K.V. after graduation and b.ed (bachelor's in education) you should CTET exam to become government teacher...after that you can apply for TGT.
The eligibility requirements for a primary teacher in a government school is senior secondary school certificate with 50% or intermediate or its equivalent and bachelor's of elementary education ( b.ed ) or diploma or certificate in basic teacher of not less than two years duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?