12th January 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best one to choose among software, government sector and private firm job?

I completed my post graduation msc (electronics) in 2013. I completed my PG in Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. The concerned department in that university gives M.Sc degree as M.Sc(electronics), specialization in embedded systems. I am in confusion to decide software, government sector, any private firm, which is the best one to choose. How to choose? How to search the opportunities? I am trying for competitive exams at present. But I want to do job in that field. I like research too. How to find out the path give me the information early please? Give me efficient one.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  2. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  4. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  5. Pay Scale in an organization with MBA after Computer Science qualification?
  6. Jobs available in Karnataka for Biotechnology Engineers?
  7. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  8. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  10. Best option between government job and private job?
  11. How much package can I get after passing Chemical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur?
  12. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  13. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  14. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  15. What are the various jobs available for Electronics and Communication Engineering Freshers?
  16. Which is better between CSE and IT after scoring 143000 AIEEE rank?
  17. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a government job with previous software company experience?
14th January 2016, 11:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best one to choose among software, government sector and private firm job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my post graduation msc (electronics) in 2013. I completed my PG in Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. The concerned department in that university gives M.Sc degree as M.Sc(electronics), specialization in embedded systems. I am in confusion to decide software, government sector, any private firm, which is the best one to choose. How to choose? How to search the opportunities? I am trying for competitive exams at present. But I want to do job in that field. I like research too. How to find out the path give me the information early please? Give me efficient one.
The first choice is software because the salary in the industry is very high compared to other industries. The job opportunities in abroad for the software candidates are high. So you can choose the software industry. The next choice is government jobs, the salary may not be so high, but the job security is there till your retirement.
5th November 2020, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best one to choose among software, government sector and private firm job?

Iam third year ece branch software job interested what skills i learn languages etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?