13th January 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the need of Internship for B.Tech students?

Hello,
Can you please explain about Internship? I don't know what is the need of Internship. Please let me know about it. I am a B.Tech student and heard alot about Internship. Please find me out.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship after passing B.Tech first year?
  2. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  3. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  4. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  6. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  7. List of organizations offering Internship to MBA students with stipend in Chennai? Detailed information and duration of an Internship? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  9. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  10. Which companies are offering B.Tech Electrical students an internship?
  11. Is it true that reference from an employee is preferred for internship at BHEL?
  12. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Whether Infosys, Wipro and Microsoft provides internship and training to B.Tech students? How can I apply?
  14. List of companies to do internship for 3rd year ECE students
  15. How should I proceed to apply for internship while in 4th year?
  16. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  17. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students?
26th January 2016, 11:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the need of Internship for B.Tech students?

Internship is of great benefit. It is important because :-

- You get a professional experience of pressure and work.
- You get to learn many new things apart from mainstream studies.
- You get to implement all concepts and theories in real world implementation.
- Companies prefer studies having internship experience.
- It will enhance your profile for both higher studies as well as job opportunities.
- Even interns get paid for various internship opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?