13th January 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying BS(Chemical/Marine Engineering) in Europe? Expected salary per month over there?

Sir,
How is scope in future if I want to go for studying BS in Chemical Engineering or Marine Engineering in Europe? And how much I get salary their per month after my education?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Scope and placement for Chemical Engineering from NIT Surat? What is the expected salary?
  3. What is the scope in India after doing Biotechnology Engineering in India? What is the salary per month
  4. What is the expected salary of Librarian employed in private schools?
  5. What is the expected salary after studying and passing from IIM Ahmedbad?
  6. Expected salary after passing out from IIM A?
  7. How can I get a salary of 50k a month after studying EEE B.Tech?
  8. Scope of production engineering in Indian and Abroad? How much is the expected salary for production engineering fresher?
  9. What can I do after M.Com? I have completed M.Com with 69%
  10. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after 12th from NIOS?
  11. How to do M.Tech in nanotechnology? What is the future scope? What is the expected salary?
  12. Universities offering MEM in Singapore or Europe? How to apply for it and what is the scope?
  13. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  14. How to get Online jobs? Salary expected per month?
  15. What are the future scope of working in RPO sector? How can I improve my salary while working in this sector?
  16. Salary for MSc(Nurse) freshers? Scope of employment opportunity in government as well as private sector? Scope in Gulf Countries as well as USA and Europe along with their salaries?
  17. Which course can get more salary per month after finishing 12th?
  18. is there a good scope in MBA in project management? What is the scope in upcoming years? What is the expected salary package after that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?