14th January 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

TANCET cut off for Anna university?

My TANCET mark is 33.35.which college can I can get and when d application form will be given?

Related Questions:
  1. TANCET cut-off marks for ME in anna university -- [Most Discussed]
  2. TANCET cut off for Anna university? -- [New]
  3. What is the laste year cut-off for ME Biomedical TANCET exam?
  4. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  5. Colleges under Anna University offering M.E. to a candidate who has secured 4095 AIR in GATE and scored 51.057 marks in TANCET? Date of counselling in Anna University through TANCET?
  6. Is it possible to get seat for ME in Anna University with a rank of 30687 in TANCET being a candidate of SC category?
  7. Is it possible to study in Anna University through GATE without appearing in TANCET?
  8. How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?
  9. Am I eligible to study M.Tech in Anna University if scored 36.717 marks in TANCET and 22.67 marks in GATE?
  10. What is TANCET M.E cutoff for Anna University
  11. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity
  12. Can I get admission in Anna University, Guindy if scored 42.18 marks in TANCET-ME being an OBC student?
  13. Can I get into Anna University Chennai after scoring 3544 rank in TANCET
  14. Can I get any advantage of being a BC-B Muslim candidate and won medals to study M.E. through TANCET in Anna University?
  15. How can I apply for TANCET counseling?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in M.E in Anna University Civil afer scoring cutoff score of 34.140 in TANCET?
  17. How to apply for M.Tech in PSG? Date of sale of application forms for M.Tech in PSG?
  18. What's the minimum marks required in TANCET to join MBA course in Anna University?
29th March 2016, 12:34 AM
userdefined

Default Re: TANCET cut off for Anna university?

You have cleared TANCET i suppose, this is not a very good score. TANCET will give admission for MBA, MCA, M.E/ M.Tech. You will not be able to get top colleges in Tamil nadu but this is a good marks so you will get a better college not the best.
Application will be issued in the month of May-June, you have to get that and apply for the counseling. It is not easy to predict college if at all you have to give Course, District so that it will be somehow useful for us to reply.
21st June 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: TANCET cut off for Anna university?

I have scored 45.8 in tancet ME examination..will I able to get seat in Anna University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?