14th January 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D in finance in distance education after completing BBA CA from Periyar University?

Hi I am saranya I have completed BBA CA in periyar university in regular and completed NAV finance in bharathiyar university in distance education am I eligible to do PhD in finance.. if yes could you please provide me details of it.. Waiting for reply

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance?
  3. Eligibility to do PhD(Finance) for NAV holder of Bharathiar University?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Finance if completed Regular BBA and Distance NAV(Finance)?
  5. Which is the best distance education course after MBA (Finance)?
  6. Am I eligible for MPSC exam after completing degree from Periyar Distance Education University Tamilnadu
  7. Colleges or universities providing distance education after completing BBA with 70%?
  8. How to join ICWA course after doing BBA and MBA finance through distance education from madras university
  9. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  10. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  11. PhD in Management after PGDM in Finance through distance education? Eligibility and other details about colleges?
  12. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  13. Is this possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MBA through Distance Education?
  14. Which course to do after completing BBA Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in full time if I have completed MBA Finance in distance education?
  18. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
19th June 2016, 09:58 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Ph.D in finance in distance education after completing BBA CA from Periyar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I am saranya I have completed BBA CA in periyar university in regular and completed NAV finance in bharathiyar university in distance education am I eligible to do PhD in finance.. if yes could you please provide me details of it.. Waiting for reply

Sorry, you are not eligible to do PhD in Finance after BBA Computer Applications (CA) from Periyar University.
The eligibility to do PhD in Periyar University is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with not less than 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to PhD program. You can find the details in the university website Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?