16th January 2016, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do graduation from NIFT after completion of diploma in fashion designing?

I am graduate from Delhi universe and had two 2yrs diploma in fashion design. Can i do post graduation from nift. What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same? Can someone please give me the complete information soon? Thank you!

shally singha.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  2. Eligibility for NIFT after 1 year diploma in Fashion designing?
  3. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do Graduation without doing 12th class after completion of Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  5. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  6. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  7. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  8. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing from NIFT or NID?
  9. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  10. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology?
  11. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  12. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  13. What should I do after completion of Fashion Designing Diploma course?
  14. Can I be eligible for NIFT after passing 12th? I am interested in fashion designing
  15. How to do fashion designing diploma after doing B.E from MP in ECE stream
  16. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Sc Fashion designing from KSOU?
  18. How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?
16th January 2016, 10:55 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do graduation from NIFT after completion of diploma in fashion designing?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue PG course after completion of graduation.

NIFT offers the following PG courses:

1. Master of design (M.Des.)

2. Master of fashion management (M.F.M)

3. Master of fashion technology (M.FTech.)

The minimum eligibility criteria to pursue M.Des and M.F.M is that the candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university.

For M.FTech. the candidate must have passed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university.

The official website is http://www.nift.ac.in/admissions.html

Below I have attached prospectus of NIFT.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf admission_prospectus2016_21dec.pdf(3.07 MB, 14 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?