16th January 2016, 02:01 PM
Nikhil V Patole

List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?

I completed my diploma in mechanical engineering and i want to become Marine engineering so plz give me list of marine engineering college in pune ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for Mechanical engineering in Pune after diploma with 70%?
  2. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  4. Courses for marine engineering? Colleges for marine engineering?
  5. Can I complete my degree in Marine Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure and the list of the colleges in Karnataka?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  7. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  8. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  11. Is it possible to join marine engineering as a trainee after doing diploma in mechanical engineering from Fathers Agnels with 72.53% in final year? List of colleges affiliated in Mumbai to acquire the course?
  12. List of few good colleges for marine engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After diploma in mechanical engineering can i complete my degree in marine engineering? What is the procedure? List of colleges in Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka?
  14. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India?
  16. Best Marine Engineering Colleges? Qualifications required for entering Maring Engineering Course? Can I join after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
16th January 2016, 06:08 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?

LIST OF MARINE ENGINEERING COLLEGE IN PUNE

1. Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies, Lonavla, Pune

2. Tolani Maritime Institute, Talegaon Dabhade, Pune

3. Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training, Loni Kalbhor, Pune

4. Vishwakarma Maritime Institute, Kondhwa, Pune

5. Ocean Ship Maritime Services Pvt. Ltd., Karve Nagar, Pune

6. Fleet Ocean Maritime Academy, Pimpri, Pune
17th January 2016, 12:03 PM
anuradha1985

Default Re: List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?

Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma

MIT Manet
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training
BV's College of Engineering for Women, Pune
Government College of Engineering, Pune
IIMT,pune
Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering
PIACS,pune
Pune Vidhyarthi Griha's College of Engineering and Technology
10th July 2018, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I have 64% Mark in SSC I give admission in mechanical engineering so give me cut off list in government polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?