16th January 2016, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship for electronics and telecommunication branch student?

I am a student of electronics and telecommunication branch want to do summer training, so what I have to do? So I need the procedure for the training

Related Questions:
  1. Summer internship in Pune being a 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication engineering student?
  2. Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of electronics and telecommunication -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  5. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  6. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 5th semester student in Bangalore?
  9. Companies in Delhi and NCT for Summer Internship in Electrical and Electronics field?
  10. How and where to get summer internship offer when I am doing 6th semester in Telecommunication?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  13. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  14. Detailed information about Summer Internship in Kolkata Metro Railway Corporation for B.Tech(E&TC) student?
  15. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. DRDO offers Internship to B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  17. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  18. Detailed notification of ONGC Summer Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) student?
29th January 2016, 11:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer internship for electronics and telecommunication branch student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of electronics and telecommunication branch want to do summer training, so what I have to do? So I need the procedure for the training
List of the companies for Summer internship for electronics and telecommunication branch student:-

1. The Indian Electric Company, Survey No 7/1, Behind Madhav Bhavan,Near Konark Puram, Opp Bus Stop Kondhwa Khurd, Kondhwa Road, Kondwa, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 2683 3653

2. Newtech Electric Company India Pvt Ltd, P1/5, Sai Palace, Near Chandani Chowk, Paud Road, Kothrud, Kothrud, Pune, Phone: 020 2528 5212

3. Royal Electric Company, Shop No. 207, 2nd Floor, Near Vithoba Mandir, Shop No. 411 002, Tapkir Galli, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 093255 07725

4. Ahura Mazda Electric Company, No. 259/60, M G Road, Budhwar Peth, Sachapir Street, Sadar Bazaar, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2634 2359

5. Jaihindelectricals, S No 33/1a, Jambhulwadi Road, Ambegaon Khurd, Near Katraj, Jambhulwadi Road, Pune, Phone: 020 2431 8066
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?