16th January 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Pharmacy course after H.S.Sc passed long back?

Sir,
I am passed student in H.S.Sc in year 2000. I am interested to study in B.Pharmacy course now. I want to know can I study in this course now?

26th January 2016, 02:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Pharmacy course after H.S.Sc passed long back?

Yes, you can still pursue B.Pharmacy course even though you had passed Higher Secondary long back in the year 2000. There is no problem and no road block if you want to study at any age. However, you might not be eligible for regular course as most of the institutes in India have age restriction for graduation courses. However, you can definitely pursue the course through correspondence or distance learning mode. You can also opt for part time learning mode to complete the course and get the degree.
21st April 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Pharmacy course after H.S.Sc passed long back?

I am a student and will be appear H. S. this year. I want to admit in B. Pharmacy. so how can I admit in this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?