18th January 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the required qualification for becoming a Deputy Commissioner of a district?

I want to become a Deputy Commissioner of a district. I want to know what is the required qualification for becoming one. So please guide me regarding this. I am in need of your guidance.

19th January 2016, 12:27 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the required qualification for becoming a Deputy Commissioner of a district?

To become Deputy Commissioner, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Services examination.

Civil Services examination is conducted by UPSC every year and eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing in final year of graduation from any recognised university.

Candidates age must be between 21-32 years and relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, if you have completed your graduation degree, you are eligible to appear for examination but have to qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in
19th January 2016, 05:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the required qualification for becoming a Deputy Commissioner of a district?

To become Deputy Commissioner, candidates need to qualify in Civil Services examination.

Civil Services examination is among the toughest examination and conducted by UPSC every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidates age must be between 21-32 years and there is also relaxation in age for reserved category. The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all these stages for final selection.
8th April 2016, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How to become a deputy commissioner after passed 2 with commerce
11th September 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2 and PUC but I am 21 year old now I am not finished degree but I achieving distic comissnor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?