19th January 2016, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage criteria required to join JJ Art of college after school?

My daughter is been studying in CBSC school & she has given exams of elementary & intermidiate & passed with A & C grade. So if she wants to take admission in jj arts of collage how many percentage is required after school? Can you give me the criteria for the same?

Thank you!

19th January 2016, 03:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria required to join JJ Art of college after school?

The minimum percentage criteria required in order to get admission in JJ Art of College is "45% marks" (for General or Unreserved category candidates). The minimum percentage criteria required in 12th Class for backwards class category candidates is 40% marks. The basic eligibility criteria require to get admission in Graduate courses like Bachelor of Fine Arts is given below in detail.

>> Candidates must be an Indian National

>> Candidates should have passed or appear the HSC (Standard XII or 10+2 level) Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education in any stream (or) its equivalent examination with English as one of the subjects.

Click here for Terms of Admission

Click here for Admission Procedure
20th January 2017, 04:27 PM
sapnayadav51

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria required to join JJ Art of college after school?

The percentage and Criteria required to join JJ Art of college after school are mentioned below:
> The minimum percentage required to get admission in JJ Art of College is 45% marks.
> The minimum percentage required in 12th standard for "backwards class" category students is 40% marks.
Eligibility:
> Candidates should be an Indian National
> Candidates should have passed the12 th standard Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education in any stream with (English).
30th July 2017, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying in 12th science and I have to apply for j j after 12. So what percentage I required for it. Can you tell me.... Also tell me the requirements for it in short
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?