20th January 2016, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of direct admission in 2nd year at best colleges under Pune University?

Sir I am in diploma last year in civil I have completed my fifth sem with 80% & i want to get admission for b tech for direct admission to 2nd year, then what is process of this in pune university of best colleges..?
........sir my e-mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  2. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year B.E in IT after doing BSc in Physics? Names of the colleges in Pune University?
  3. Cutoff list of colleges related to Pune University for direct 2nd year admission through polytechnic?
  4. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year of colleges in Pune University
  5. Names of the colleges in Pune which provide B.E direct 2nd year admission with donation?
  6. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  7. List of Polytechnic colleges in Pune university for direct 2nd year admission after 12th science?
  8. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune university for direct 2nd year after diploma?
  9. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  11. What is the admission process in MIT Pune/BVP?
  12. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune and Mumbai University?
  13. Last year cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission to computer engineering under Pune University colleges?
  14. Admission to direct 2nd year for B.Tech IT after scoring 78% in diploma IT? Best colleges in Pune for that?
  15. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission for engineering in Pune University?
  16. Will I get direct 2nd admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 72 marks in DTE's MCA entrance test?
  17. When direct 2nd year admission will start in Pune University?
  18. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in engineering in Pune University?
7th April 2017, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of direct admission in 2nd year at best colleges under Pune University?

I am completed my diploma in IT scoring 78%, can you please suggest me how to take admission for B.tech for direct second year?
5th June 2022, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of direct admission in 2nd year at best colleges under Pune University?

How do I get admission to second year of B Tech in COEP, Pune after completing my Diploma in Computer Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?