20th January 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing 10th board in ICSE between 11th and 12th from same board or go for Inter?

Sir after finishing my 10th board in ICSE should I go for 11th and 12th or I have to go for inter because when we go for inter we get involved in CBSE or SSC learning so we lose the knowledge of ICSE.

Related Questions:
  1. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
  2. From which Board I should study 12th to purse Medical if completed 10th from ICSE Board? Do I have to appear in NEET-UG?
  3. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  4. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  5. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  6. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  7. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  8. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of ISC Board if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  9. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  10. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE?
  11. List of reputed ICSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science to 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student in Bhopal?
  12. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  14. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  16. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  17. Should I have to secured 75 marks in 10th Mathematics of ICSE Board exam for admission in 11th Commerce?
  18. Which board and subjects will be the most suitable for 11th and 12th standard if I want to get into IIT?
20th January 2016, 10:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing 10th board in ICSE between 11th and 12th from same board or go for Inter?

Let me tell you that it is not the matter that you lose knowledge after involving in CBSE board or ISC board beacuse it depends on your determination and hardworking nature and how much keen you are for gaining knowledge.

I would like to suggest you to go for CBSE board in class 11th and 12th as it would help you to prepare yourself with the pattern of Entrance exams also. And more over now days many Entrance exams are conducted by CBSE only.

Otherwise, if you are interested in ICSE then it more better to go for your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?