20th January 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PMT and IIT exam after taking 12th with both biology and maths?

Sir I have done my 12th pcm can I take bio and improve in maths from nios and will then I ll be able to sit in PMT and IIT exam

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Uttaranchal PMT after taking my education from Uttaranchal? What should be the criteria for the same?
  2. How to apply for UG course after completing 12th with Maths and Biology with 90% marks? How to apply for it?
  3. Can I apply for B.Tech without Maths in 12th? Job oriented courses after 12th Biology?
  4. Can a student appear for medical exam after doing B.Tech in India?
  5. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  6. Biology with maths or Computer science with Maths: better option after 10th with good skills in Maths?
  7. Can I apply for B.Tech after passing 12th without Maths? Job oriented courses after 12th science except medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do MBBS? Is there any provision for the same?
  9. Which college offers Genetic Engineering course?
  10. In 12th which subjects are compulsory for taking admission for BSc Agriculture
  11. Which books should I prefer to crack IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  12. Is Physics, Chemistry and Biology good for taking genetic engineering course?
  13. Are there any chances for me to crack IIT JEE exam next year if my present 12th score is 38 in Maths?
  14. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  15. Should i opt for B.Tech (Biotechnology) if i have interest in Biology but studied maths in 12th standard?
  16. Best Books to prepare for AIPMT? Where can I get these books in the district of Kanya Kumari?
  17. Eligibility for AIEEE and IIT after 12th with commerce for a career in Aeronautics?
  18. Can I apply to study B.Sc(Computer Science) being a Maths and Biology student?
20th January 2016, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PMT and IIT exam after taking 12th with both biology and maths?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for PMT and IIT examination after completion of your 12th standard with Biology and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in IIT examination and candidates who have completed 12th standard with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in PMT examination.
20th January 2016, 09:22 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for PMT and IIT exam after taking 12th with both biology and maths?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for both PMT and IIT examination after 10+2 with Biology as well as Mathematics.

Candidates passed 10+2 with PCM from any recognised board are eligible to appear for JEE examination conducted by CBSE and IIT.

PMT stands for Pre Medical Test and it is conducted by various state education board and CBSE for admission of candidates in medical courses. Candidates passed 10+2 with PCB and English from a recognised board are eligible to appear for examination. Age limit and aggregate vary for different PMT.

So, you are eligible but need to qualify in examination to get admission in these courses. The application for JEE examination is closed now.
20th January 2016, 09:25 PM
kantraman

You can apply for PMT and IIT exam if you have taken combined subject both biology and math in +2 class .One can apply for both the test if he has above said combination.
20th January 2016, 11:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have done my 12th pcm can I take bio and improve in maths from nios and will then I ll be able to sit in PMT and IIT exam
Yes, you are eligible for PMT and IIT exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks are eligible for IIT JEE exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for PMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
13th February 2016, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

If one clear both IIT and PMT entrance exam can he get admission in both courses together or have to leave one
24th June 2017, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I give NDA exam with both maths and bio and not computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?