21st January 2016, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for r-pmt or uttrakhand PMT being 12th passed from UP?

I am a citizen of uttar pradesh but i had done my schooling from rajasthan until class 10, and has passed class 12th from u.p. I want to know whether i am eligible for r-pmt or uttarakhand PMT? thanx

21st January 2016, 12:47 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Am i eligible for r-pmt or uttrakhand PMT being 12th passed from UP?

A candidate who is permanent resident of Uttrakhand or Rajesthan and having domicile certificate of Uttrakhand or Rajesthan are eligible for Uttrakhand or Rajesthan PMT only.If one have completed their 10 th from Rajesthan and +2 from UP are not eligible for Rajesthan PMT and Uttrakhand PMT because he is not the permament resident of both the states, as he is the permanent resident of UP.In this case one can apply for non Uttrakhand and non Rajesthan seats only.
21st January 2016, 02:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for r-pmt or uttrakhand PMT being 12th passed from UP?

Yes, you can surely apply for the entrance exam but you will be treated as outside state candidate. You will not be eligible got government medical colleges of state. Admission will be possible only in private medical colleges.

Hence, you can apply for both but you will not be eligible for government medical colleges only rest you can get admission in private medical colleges through entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?