22nd January 2016, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

What are the placement criteria of Journalism colleges in Maharashtra?

Hi, I am Bhushan from Sindhudurg. I would like to have career in journalism. I am doing Journalism course in maharashtra. So i want to know about the placement criteria of Journalism colleges in Maharashtra region? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for BPMT in Maharashtra? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria, cutoff and placements?
  2. Colleges for BPMT in Maharashtra? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria, cutoff and placements?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  5. What I have to do to take admission in Journalism? What is the criteria for this? Percentage required in B.Com for Journalism?
  6. Eligibility criteria for outside Maharashtra students?
  7. What are the colleges offering Journalism courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I study Journalism Diploma course on 10th basis to become a Journalist? Chances to get placement?
  9. What should I choose, Journalism and Law, Law with Journalism?
  10. Which are the other courses in Journalism? List of some colleges in Mumbai?
  11. Eligibility criteria to study Journalism?
  12. Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra? I am doing diploma with 84%
  13. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  14. Which are the companies having vacancy for mechanical engineer fresher in Pune?
  15. Best colleges apart from NITs and IITs for better placement in IT Networking? Criteria to get admission?
  16. How to become a Journalist after completing B.A degree?
  17. Hows the placement in journalism field?
  18. How to do Journalism course? What is the fees of such colleges?
27th January 2016, 01:00 PM
january2016

Default Re: What are the placement criteria of Journalism colleges in Maharashtra?

Placement criteria for the journalism is same as that of the engineering college placement criteria. The campus drive will be scheduled and you have to participate in the campus drive and based on your performance you will be hired. So, this same procedure have to be followed in the field of journalism also.

So, you need to keep all the basics about your core subject to the strongest point as possible. And just keep yourself updated with the companies that are visiting to your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?