31st May 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Will it be easier to get job after completing MBA(airport management) through correspondence?

hi whether there is a probablity to get job easily for mba airport managent correspondence degree course?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. After completing Media Management would I be able to land into a job soon after completing it? What would be the minimum payout?
  2. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  3. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  4. Can I apply for a job of lecturer in management colleges after doing MBA correspondence?
  5. Are MBA correspondence students eligible for job opportunities in Airport Management? How can I apply for it?
  6. Is it possible to do graduation again if failed once? -- [New]
  7. How to do an MBA while working at TCS or CAPGEMINI
  8. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  9. Is it good for me to complete PG diploma course?
  10. How to study MBA Airport of Airline Management in correspondence within Tamilnadu after completing BSc IT?
  11. Job in defence after completing B.Sc in Hotel management from Mumbai?
  12. How to do a job in Production after completing B.Pharm?
  13. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  15. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  16. Can I do JBT through correspondence after completing B.A with 53%
  17. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  18. Am I eligible for BBA correspondence? Which type of BBA would be good? Chances of getting a good job after this course?
28th March 2012, 10:20 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Will it be easier to get job after completing MBA(airport management) through correspondence?

Hi

MBA - Master's in Business Administration

It is a professional course which is of duration 2 years. There are a lot of colleges in India who are offering the MBA course these days.

However the best B- Schools of India are the IIM's which are the Indian Institutes of Management.

Now CAT - Common Aptitude Test is the exam which is conducted to select candidates for the IIM's and other top MBA colleges in India.

You just have to be a minimum graduate in any stream to be able to sit for this exam. However only from final year onwards can you attempt, but not before that.

Now coming to your question, If you are already doing MBA (Airport Management) its very nice, but I must tell you that to get a better job you should rather take up the regular MBA course.

Correspondence courses imply that studied are secondary for you, and so during the placements, many times that ones with regular degrees get preference over the one who has a part time degree.

So it makes a difference. I would recommend you to take up the MBA in regular mode if you do not have any boundations or problems.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
28th March 2012, 10:31 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be easier to get job after completing MBA(airport management) through correspondence?

It is a professional
course which is of
duration 2 years. There
are a lot of colleges in
India who are offering
the MBA course these
days.
However the best B-
Schools of India are the
IIM's which are the
Indian Institutes of
Management.
Now CAT - Common
Aptitude Test is the
exam which is
conducted to select
candidates for the IIM's
and other top MBA
colleges in India.
You just have to be a
minimum graduate in
any stream to be able
to sit for this exam.
However only from final
year onwards can you
attempt, but not
before that.
Now coming to your
question, If you are
already doing MBA
(Airport Management)
its very nice, but I must
tell you that to get a
better job you should
rather take up the
regular MBA course.
Correspondence courses
imply that studied are
secondary for you, and
so during the
placements, many
times that ones with
regular degrees get
preference over the one
who has a part time
degree.
So it makes a
difference. I would
recommend you to take
up the MBA in regular
mode if you do not have
any boundations or
problems.
27th July 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it be easier to get job after completing MBA(airport management) through correspondence?

i like to do jobs in airports now i have finished my plus two with bio-maths and passed with above 90% what should i do next
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?