22nd January 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for lecturer post in degree colleges in Delhi and Chennai?

What is the eligibility criterion for lecturer post in degree colleges in Delhi, Chennai? I have done Bcom from Delhi University in the year 1997 I have done MBA in distance from Madurai Kamaraj University’s am interested in lecturer job in commerce in any good college. I want all details like age percentage of marks in post graduation

29th January 2016, 05:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for lecturer post in degree colleges in Delhi and Chennai?

Most of the universities will ask for post graduate degree in the given field for lecturer in degree colleges. Government colleges and universities will also ask for NET/SET score for lecturer post.

Therefore, if you want lecturer job in Delhi University or Madurai Kamraj University then you must try to qualify NET/SET and apply for job when vacancies are released.
29th January 2016, 10:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for lecturer post in degree colleges in Delhi and Chennai?

In order to join any government degree college, a candidate must have qualified National Eligibility test. NET is conducted by National Eligibility Test every year in June and December.

*You can not become lecturer just on academic qualification basis. You must qualify NET and when vacancies are available, you need to apply for that post.

**The most important criteria for NET exam is that candidate must be post graduate and should have at least 55% marks in case of general category and 50% marks in case of OBC category or SC/ST category.

There is no age limit for Lectureship in NET exam. You need to qualify NET exam then only you can become lecturer in any college of Delhi or Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?