22nd January 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Ed course having scored 48% in Graduation? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do B.Ed course after graduation?

Can I join B.Ed course having scored 48% in graduation and any university offered entrance base admissions? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do B.Ed course after graduation? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

22nd January 2016, 11:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Ed course having scored 48% in Graduation? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do B.Ed course after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I join B.Ed course having scored 48% in graduation and any university offered entrance base admissions? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do B.Ed course after graduation? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?
Sorry that you are not eligible for B.Ed after completing Graduation with 48% of marks. Those who have completed Graduation with 50% of marks are eligible to apply for B.Ed. The selection will be done on the basis of the mark obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
23rd January 2016, 10:58 AM
kantraman

Default Re: Can I join B.Ed course having scored 48% in Graduation? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do B.Ed course after graduation?

Of course, you may get admission in B.Ed course after graduation with 48% as most of university provide B.Ed degree either having 45% marks in graduation.But for entance based admission in B
.Ed one should have 50% marks in graduation for general category and 45% for sc/st and obc category.
23rd January 2016, 11:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You have got 48% marks in graduation degree so you are not eligible B.Ed course.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Your age should be in between 18 to 40 years.
23rd January 2016, 06:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For B.Ed admission most of the universities ask for 50% marks in Graduation and there is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Hence, you will be eligible for B.Ed admission only when you belong to a reserved category.
23rd January 2016, 07:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The candidates who are interested to pursue B.Ed course have to follow the eligibility criteria given below:

Aspirant should be of Indian citizenship.

Minimum qualification required to appear in B.Ed entrance exam is graduation with at least 50% marks from recognised University.

No age limit has been set up.

Different universities of states conduct this entrance exams which held in the month of June and July and consists of objective type questions.
23rd January 2016, 09:28 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year duration course.

Candidates have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by various universities for admission and eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor's degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate in bachelor degree.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by different university for admission.
23rd January 2016, 10:45 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

No, you are not eligible to get admission in the course as per minimum eligibility candidates need to have minimum 50% aggregate in graduation degree, there is relaxation in aggregate for reserved category candidates.

So, if you belong to reserved category, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission.
23rd January 2016, 11:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Sorry, you cannot join B.Ed with 48% marks in graduation. The eligibility to study B.Ed is a graduation with 50% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the B.Ed admission. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in many colleges in India like,

19th June 2022, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in MA mass communication if i scored 47.30% in graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?