23rd January 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the basic requirements for pursuing Diploma in Nursing in KMTC?

I am interested in doing Diploma course in Nursing field. So i want to get information regarding the basic requirements for pursuing this course at KMTC. Please reply.

26th January 2016, 01:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the basic requirements for pursuing Diploma in Nursing in KMTC?

For diploma in nursing admission you need to pass class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university or institute.

Therefore, try to score good marks in the exam so that you are allotted a good college through counselling. Nursing entrance exam is generally conducted along with all the other healthcare courses.
20th April 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the basic requirements for pursuing Diploma in Nursing in KMTC?

Can l do diploma in nursing with a mean grade of C but with a D in math and chemistry but l have a passion in nursing?
25th May 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in nursing with a Min grade of B-with B- biology, C- chemistry,D maths, kiswahili A-,and English B-?
6th July 2018, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in nursing with a Min grade C with D Math,D English,D physic,C- Kiswahili, B chemistry,B computer, B- geography
29th December 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I have a B in maths but a D in biology and chemistry meangrade of C. Can I pursue in diploma in nursing
31st December 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I have mean grade of c With mathematics B ,chemistry B-,biology C-,Kiswahili B- English D can I pursue diploma in pharmacy
11th February 2019, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

The type of medical courses I can be able to do having the following grades
Mathematics C-(minus)
English B-(minus)
Kiswahili B-(minus)
Chemistry D
Biology D
CreC plus
Computer studies B-(minus)
Geography C (plus)
22nd December 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I have c- mingrade with c- in maths C in english C in kiswahili D in physics D in chem D biology D in agrculture am I qualified for any nursing course?
11th January 2020, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

i have a mean grade of c in kcse ,c in chemistry,c in kiswahili ,c in English and a c minus in biology am i qualified to persue diploma in nursing?
13th January 2020, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to do a certificate in nursing with the following results in kcse D- maths,C( plain)english,D kiswahili,D biology,D- chemistry,B history and gov't,C(plain)business studies,B (plain) CRE
23rd May 2022, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I do adiploma course of pharmacy with amean grade of c with c biology c- math , D chem c English B kiswahili B business B geography
13th July 2022, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I have a mean grade of c .mat d-, eng c-,kis b-,chem c- and bio b-.Am i legible to pursue diploma in nursing?
6th October 2022, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Can one do nursing with a d in mathematics but one passed in languages
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?