26th January 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

How much marks in BCA graduation is required for a better job?

I have enrolled myself for the BCA graduation course. I want to strengthen my job chances in future by scoring good in the course. So can you please tell me how much marks are require for that?

26th January 2016, 06:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks in BCA graduation is required for a better job?

To get a better job, you must have to secure at least 60% aggregate marks in your BCA Graduation course. At present, to get a better job, only Graduation marks are not required, you must have good communication skills. By scoring at least 60% aggregate marks, you can apply for good jobs. By qualifying the interview process, you can get a good job.
26th January 2016, 07:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Minimum Percentage Required in BCA course to get better Job:

Remember, Securing a job basically depends on your Eligibility Criteria. Direct answer to your query is as follows. Make sure you secure more than 70% marks or 70% marks in order to be in safe side. I am sure if you are able to manage in scoring more than 70% marks, you are going to get a very much better job with this criteria. Besides having good percentage criteria, I suggest you to get command over the most used Programming languages so as to increase your chances of selection. Get good knowledge over C, C++, C#, Java, Oracle, .NET, PHP, Linux, Data Structures and HTML. There should not be any pending arrears in order to be eligible for appearing in MNC companies recruitment processes. Make sure you do not have any pending backlog by the you appear in MNC companies recruitment process.
26th January 2016, 11:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have enrolled myself for the BCA graduation course. I want to strengthen my job chances in future by scoring good in the course. So can you please tell me how much marks are require for that?
Nice to see that you are interested in planning about your future career. Most of the companies require at least 50% of marks at BCA. You need to score at least 60% of marks in BCA in order to get a good job. Apart from the BCA score you are required to develop your Technical Knowledge and Communication, which will be asked at the time of Interview.

You can make your career in following fields:

1. Programming
2. Database management
3. Networking
4. Multimedia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?