31st May 2011, 04:03 PM
dasanam shireesha

What is the GATE syllabus and useful exams for government exams? Which government exams are conducted on the basis of GATE syllabus?

i am eee student i want to do government job after complition of my b.tech. so i want to know how gate syllabus is useful for government exams, and what govt exams are conducted based on gate syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government exams conducted for engineering(Especially for B.E ECE)? Government examination dates and syllabus of the entrance exams?
  2. When are the forms out of university entrance scheme for B.Tech pre final year students?
  3. How may I find a job in leading government organizations without appearing in GATE exam?
  4. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  5. Can I be eligible for GATE and other exams after completing B.E engineering in 5 years? Can I get government or semi government companies?
  6. Am I eligible for PSU after passing 12th with 64%? I have done B.E with 73%
  7. What are the exams available for getting Government job other than GATE exam?
  8. How to apply for PSU after completing engineering? What is the date of sale of forms?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry? -- [New]
  10. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  11. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  12. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the good jobs available for B.E ECE students?
  14. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  15. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  16. Is it possible to prepare for IES and GET exam?
  17. How to know when government exams are conducted?
  18. List of central government exams and Rajasthan Government exams? What is their date and syllabus?
7th July 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the GATE syllabus and useful exams for government exams? Which government exams are conducted on the basis of GATE syllabus?

what are the scopes after doing MCA from KUK university? Also,can I GOT some government job after doing MCA?
9th July 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the GATE syllabus and useful exams for government exams? Which government exams are conducted on the basis of GATE syllabus?

plese tell what are the government exam available for B.E-EEE finalyear students
10th July 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

m in final year ece,,,m preparing 4 govt exams,,,but there are so many exams,,,i m confused which syylabue i should follow??? can u please help me giving d exam syllabus which mostly covers syllabus of all other exams????????
24th December 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

just go through the gate syllabus for technical part.......it will cover all psu and other govt exams.......
21st December 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Iam a EEE student persuing 3rd year im more intrested in doing govt jobs so i need to know what knowledge i required and how important does gate has and the subjects regarding it
5th June 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

i am a final year ece student... I need a government exams with date, pls send me....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?