31st May 2011, 04:13 PM
achayen

Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?

Can you please tell me which all universities in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand etc can I do masters in aeronautical engineering and not aerospace. I am a graduate in mechanical engineering. Also please advice the fees structure if possible.

Thankz.

Related Questions:
  1. Basic difference between masters of finance and masters of financial Engineering? universities in US offering the course? Fee structure and opportunities?
  2. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  3. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  4. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Multimedia And Internet Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  6. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  7. Which are the best Universities and their fee structure for studying Aeronautical Engineering? How much marks should I obtain in 12th for taking admission in the same? -- [New]
  8. Universities offering masters in Finance with no tuition fee structure?
  9. How to enter in top medical universities in America, Australia, UK, Canada or New Zealand after completing MBBS in India?
  10. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  11. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  12. Which are the universities offering masters in remote sensing and GIS in USA, Canada and Australia? I am doing B.E Geoinformatics
  13. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  14. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)?
  15. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  17. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
4th August 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?

i have cleared 10 backlogs in mah b.tech my percent is 64.5% in mah b.tech im intrested in doing my ms in aeronautical engineering in australia can anyone tell me wich universities do i get into mah ielts score is 6.5
16th February 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?

i have completed my b.tech (cse) in 2010 with 55.47% with 40 backlogs and 10th aggratte is 53% and inter 60%. am i elgible to do ms in australia???
4th November 2017, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me which all universities in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand etc can I do masters in aeronautical engineering and not aerospace. I am a graduate in mechanical engineering. Also please advice the fees structure if possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?