28th January 2016, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in LLB at Agra University? Fee structure for the same?

Please explain me detail that how to take admission for llb from agra university . I am bcom graduate from delhi university. And also tell me the fee structure for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  4. Admission procedure and fee structure for LLB-1 course in BAOU?
  5. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  6. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  7. What is the fee structure for LLB 3 years course?
  8. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  9. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  10. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  11. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure and admission procedure of Bachelor of Physical Education program in Agra?
  12. Information about LLB admission structure and the fee structure?
  13. What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU?
  14. What is the admission process to LLB from IGNOU?
  15. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  16. Can I do two Master Degree on the same time from different universities?
  17. What is the fee structure for LLB in Mumbai University?
  18. Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?
9th May 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in LLB at Agra University? Fee structure for the same?

Please explain me detail that how to take admission for llb from agra university . I am bcom graduate from MDU university. And also tell me the fee structure for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?