28th January 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I get Lecturer post in government colleges? Whether B.Ed is necessary for Lecturer post?

My qualification is B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc psychology(by distance education). how can I get a lecture post in govt colleges. Whether B.Ed is necessary for lecture post?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get promotion from Lecturer to Senior Lecturer post?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  3. How can I get Lecturer post in government colleges? Whether B.Ed is necessary for Lecturer post? -- [New]
  4. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  5. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  6. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  7. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  8. How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?
  9. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  10. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  11. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  12. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for lecturer in senior college?
  14. Eligibility to be a college lecturer without completing post graduation degree?
  15. Eligibility for Lecturer posts in government recognized colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A?
  17. Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode?
  18. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
28th January 2016, 06:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Lecturer post in government colleges? Whether B.Ed is necessary for Lecturer post?

If you have a keen interest in lecturer ship in government colleges then, it is very good. For this you should pursue Ph.D in Psychology. You can also get a degree of B.Ed. , after Ph.D you should qualify NET examination with good marks. After that you are eligible to join as a lecturer in any government colleges.

One important thing is here that you are eligible for Ph.D only after scoring at least 60% marks in your overall educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?