29th January 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

For how many times I can appear in AP EAMCET(Medical) being a 20 years old student? Eligibility to attend 4th time?

Sir,
I have written the EAMCET(Medical) 3 times. Now I want to take 4th time to write Medical EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh this year. My age according to 10th certificate is 20 years. Is I am eligible for EAMCET of this year & how many times I can attempt the Medical EAMCET further & what is the maximum age limit for AP Medical EAMCET for OC category. Please clear my doubt.

Related Questions:
5th February 2016, 07:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many times I can appear in AP EAMCET(Medical) being a 20 years old student? Eligibility to attend 4th time?

There is no limit in number of attempts but there is age limit which is 17 to 22 years. Hence, if you fulfill the age criteria then don't worry about the attempts.

Therefore, with 20 years of you have still 2 years left to appear for this exam in case you don't get admission according to your choice.
27th January 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For how many times I can appear in AP EAMCET(Medical) being a 20 years old student? Eligibility to attend 4th time?

sir, I have wrote 3 times EAMCET and 1 time NEET. And i want to wrote neet again.can i attempt? Am i eligibility to write again?
plz gv me answer
12th December 2018, 05:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir I stopped my studies 3 years back. now I want to write eamcet exam again my date of birth is 24-06-1997. Is there any possibility to write eamcet exam again. I gained 916 marks in intermediate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?