29th January 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study PhD in Mathematics being a postgraduate?

Sir,
I want to do PhD in Mathematics as I have completed my M.Sc. What procedure I have to follow for it? Please guide me as I am blank about it. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study PhD in Mathematics in Odisha being an M.Sc postgraduate?
  2. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in GNDU being a postgraduate?
  3. How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?
  4. List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics to a postgraduate in Montreal?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD for an MCA postgraduate?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for IT postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for M.Sc(Maths & Computing) postgraduate?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD in Mathematics being a Chemistry postgraduate?
  9. Detailed information about PhD(Mathematics) course offered in Pune University for M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) postgraduate?
  10. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  13. Am I eligible to do PhD in Mathematics being a Statistics postgraduate?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  15. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  16. Possibility to do PhD in Mathematics through Distance Education for M.Sc postgraduate who is teaching in a Primary School?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  18. Detailed procedure and eligibility to do PhD for Applied Mathematics postgraduate?
16th March 2016, 02:04 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to study PhD in Mathematics being a postgraduate?

You will have to clear the UGC-NET Entrance Examination or you will have to clear the Entrance Examination of the University from where you want to pursue the course of PhD.
You will also have to appear for a Personal Interview after you are able to clear the Entrance Examination to be eligible for the course of PhD.
To be eligible for the course of PhD you require 55% marks in your Masters Degree to be eligible for the course of PhD.
This is the procedure you need to follow to be eligible for the course of PhD in Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?