29th January 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in USA after completion of B.Tech?

Sir,
I like to study PhD in USA and I have one new innovative project. I want to being a great Scientist. Right now I am doing B.Tech. So, after my B.Tech I can do PhD in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study PhD in USA for B.Tech student?
  2. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  3. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  4. How can I study PhD in Chemistry in USA if secured 52% in M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i study M.Com in USA after completing B.Com in India? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  6. Percentage and money required to study MS in USA?
  7. Entrance exams available to study PhD in USA for MBA candidate?
  8. Can I get admission to study PhD in Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  9. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed?
  10. Can I study PhD in USA with GRE scorecard after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  11. What are the course is required in M.Sc after which we can do PhD in Genomics in USA?
  12. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in USA for Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate? Can I get talent based scholarship to study?
  14. What should I do now to do Ph.D in USA after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry majors with 52% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether GRE scorecard is necessary to study PhD in USA for M.Tech(Biotechnology) postgraduate?
  16. How can I apply to study PhD in USA after completing Master's in Philosophy?
  17. How may I apply for PhD in USA, Germany, Norway after completing masters in plasma and particle physics?
  18. After completion of 4 years Pharma can we study in Abroad countries like USA?
16th March 2016, 02:00 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in USA after completion of B.Tech?

No you cannot do so directly after your B.Tech. You will have to do the course of M.Tech to be eligible for the course of PhD.
You need to make sure that you clear the Entrance Examinations required for admission to study the course of PhD Abroad and once you are able to do so you will be able to get admission to the course of PhD in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?