29th January 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student?

Friends,
I am a 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student and I want to do my summer training from NTPC. So please can you tell me the procedure to apply for summer training.
With Regards-
Himanshu Pal

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  3. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  4. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch
  6. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  7. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  10. Procedure of summer training in NTPC? How can I apply for it? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student
  11. Procedure to apply for Training in NTPC, Kota for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release?
  14. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  15. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(EEE) how can I apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC?
  17. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC?
  18. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?
13th March 2016, 11:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student?

Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC :-

- Approach the concerned branch of NTPC.
- Get the application form and also know the details of training opportunity.
- Fill the application form as per the specified instructions.
- Attach the requisite documents and submit the application form to the concerned authority before the stipulated date.
- Make sure to attach a demand draft of training fees.
25th February 2018, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student?

My name is Hemalatha studying btech 3rd year I how a doubt that can I eligible to take summer training in ntpc
Regards
Hemalatha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?