29th January 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How to do training in TCS? How can I join TCS without any references?

I am perusing mca 5th semester n I want to do training in last semester from tcs please tell me how can I join TCS without any references?

30th January 2016, 05:44 PM
january2016

Default Re: How to do training in TCS? How can I join TCS without any references?

So, you wanted to go for the internship in TCS. Since, seeing your status you are eligible for the internship in any of the organization and even this is the right time to go for the internship.

So, internship in TCS seems to be little bit more brainstorming. As you have to look for the TCS artifact, that which TCS is conducting Internship, i mean to say there are a lot of TCS in all part of India.
Even you have to look whether they are really have opening for the internship or not.
If everything is correct to the situation, then go to the official website of TS and under career option, there is a link for the internship, just click and apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?