31st January 2016, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give graduation twice to improve aggregate for top management school?

Sir/Mam,

My first graduation score is 49% & I am not eligible to get admission in top management college so I am thinking to do my graduation again to improve my aggregate & then would the management college consider me for admission??
please tell me in details sir....

31st January 2016, 07:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to give graduation twice to improve aggregate for top management school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

My first graduation score is 49% & I am not eligible to get admission in top management college so I am thinking to do my graduation again to improve my aggregate & then would the management college consider me for admission??
please tell me in details sir....
Yes, you can apply for Improvement exam in order to improve your Graduation. But, you can apply for this Improvement examination within one year. Once, you completed then the university will allow you for Improvement exam. You must contact your college exam controller office or Principal office and ask them for the application form or you you can also download the application from the respective university official website as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?