31st January 2016, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for LLB after completion of graduation from IGNOU?

Can I get admission in LLB in India after completing the graduation from IGNOU?. If yes then please show me the colleges name. I am 22 years old. What would be the minimum criteria required to apply for the course? Can someone please provide me the answer soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  2. Whether my 1 year graduation naming "B.Com CA&A" which is awarded by ICSI and IGNOU is valid?
  3. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  4. Is it possible to take up regular LLB 3 years course after completion of graduation from IGNOU in 1 year?
  5. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB in DU after completion of Graduation from JNVU?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of LLB course?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  9. How to take admission in LLB from IGNOU after passing graduation from IGNOU Arts
  10. Can I be eligible for LLB degree from IGNOU? I have secured 51%
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to study Distance MBA after completion of M.Phil in Music?
  13. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB after completion of B.Com graduation? -- [New]
  15. How to do LLB from IGNOU after completing graduation? What is the admission criteria and eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility for LLB from IGNOU? Details of taking admission?
  17. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  18. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
31st January 2016, 07:51 AM
kantraman

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for LLB after completion of graduation from IGNOU?

Yes you may get admission in LLB after graduation from IGNOU.As for LLB course graduation is compulsory with minimum of 50% marks.Since IGNOU gives education through distance mode and given equal status.So you may complete graduation from IGNOU.
31st January 2016, 10:29 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for LLB after completion of graduation from IGNOU?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue LLB course after graduation from recognised university.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and it is three year course after graduation degree. To get admission in the course candidate need to have graduation from any recognised university and qualify in entrance examination conducted for admission in various university.

Some of university also has eligibility as minimum aggregate in graduation degree to appear for examination.
31st January 2016, 07:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, degree from a recognized distance mode university is definitely enough to make you eligible for law entrance exam. CLAT is the best option available for graduates because it helps you to get admission in top national law universities.

Your age is also fine, therefore, no need to worry about anything. Just be prepared for the entrance exam because admission will be based on merit through counselling.
31st January 2016, 10:04 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for LLB after completion of graduation from IGNOU.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.

LLB is a three year duration bachelor’s degree program divided into six semesters.

Admission to LLB degree course is done on the basis of separate entrance exams conducted by the concerned university or on the basis of merit only.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course are as under :-

-The candidate must have completed graduation with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in any discipline from a recognized university.

- The minimum age limit to apply for the course is 17 years and there is no upper age-limit for admission.
31st January 2016, 11:51 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law.
It is 3 year undergraduate program for students who have completed 12th board examination from a recognized board in any stream with more than 45% marks.
As you have completed graduation from IGNOU, so, you must have completed Higher secondary certificate examination and hence eligible.

Best university for LLB course in India is National Law University(NLU).

All NLU in India with some other colleges which is 17 in total conduct entrance examination for admission in LLB course which is CLAT.
CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.

The candidate who have completed 12th boards examination or going to appear in it are eligible to appear in it as there is no age limit to appear in it.
On the basis of performance in CLAT, students are called for counseling and provided seat for admission in LLB course.
31st January 2016, 11:58 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get admission in LLB in India after completing the graduation from IGNOU?. If yes then please show me the colleges name. I am 22 years old. What would be the minimum criteria required to apply for the course? Can someone please provide me the answer soon?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for LLB after completing Graduation. Graduation with 50% of marks is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for LLB. You are required qualify in the CLAT entrance exam in order to get LLB admission.
4th September 2016, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

I am a Commerce Post Graduate (M.Com) and I am thinking of doing a LAW course so can you advice .
14th January 2017, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to get admission in du llb after completion of graduation with 50% from school of open learning,delhi university
27th March 2017, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I'm done my graduation through distance education ( Dde patna university)Am eligible to study llb And apply in law colleges for admission?
9th June 2017, 05:24 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in Llb after completion of mcom from ignou because in graduate I HV obtained below 40% .if it is possible to take admission in Llb kindly recommend the college or university name
14th July 2017, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for LLB after completion of BCA from Swami Vivekanand Subharti University meerut.
14th July 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for LLB regular course after completion of distance degree (BCA) from Swami Vivekanand Subharit Universit meerut???
Kindly suggest if any helpful information.
3rd August 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a Class-I officer working under Govt. of west bengal with 58% marks in Post Graduation & 45% in graduation and my age is 54 year and I am from Jalpaiguri District of west Bengal. Am I eligible for LLB courses from IGNOU ? If Yes from which Study centre ? Can I practice in Law Courts after my retirement from Govt. Service?
BIJOY KUNDA ROY ,JALPAIGURI
13th October 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I had done Bdp IGNOU 52%, base Bpp course,i am doing llb ccsu, after llb can i do enrollment bci or need 10 2 certificate.
Thanks
Vivek
14th June 2019, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in du llb if I complete my graduation in 4 years?
12th November 2019, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I am right now doing my third year B COM from IGNOU. Will I be eligible for DU LLB admission? Will it be recognized by BCI?
9th February 2021, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

If someone did BPP of IGNOU and after that did Graduation from IGNOU itself then can she do the LL.B. from any university. Please guide. She got more than 50 percent marks in graduation. Thanks much in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?