31st January 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I do PG diploma after completion of diploma course instead of doing B.Tech?

Can I do PG diploma after completion of diploma course instead of doing B.Tech? Will that be helpful? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me? I need to understand and apply for the next course.

31st January 2016, 06:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PG diploma after completion of diploma course instead of doing B.Tech?

No, you are not eligible to do PG Diploma after completion of Diploma course instead of doing B.Tech. To be eligible to pursue PG Diploma course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. Being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to study PG Diploma course. So, I suggest you to pursue Bachelor's degree course, so, that you are eligible to study PG Diploma course.
1st February 2016, 07:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PG diploma after completion of diploma course instead of doing B.Tech?

PG Diploma course is for graduates only. Diploma holders can't apply for this course because they are not graduates.

Diploma holders are eligible for graduation through lateral entry procedure. After completion of graduation you can apply for post graduate diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?