31st January 2016, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in graduation course of Fashion Designing?

I have just now given my ssc exams and i am interested in the field of fashion designing. I want to do graduation in Fashion Designing. So can you please tell me about the procedure to get admission in the course?

31st January 2016, 10:42 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in graduation course of Fashion Designing?

For getting admission in graduation course of fashion designing you must have to complete your 12th standard from any well affiliated school with minimum of 45% marks.
For getting admission in any of the well reputed fashion institute like National institute of fashion designing you must have to crack the entrance exam. The most common entrance exams for you are NIFT, NID, AIEED etc. So first of all you simply have to score good marks in your entrance exam. After that you have to participate in the online counseling process. Fill the popular institute on priority basis in the choice filling. After counseling result you simply have to visit at the college and complete all the formalities for the admission. At last submit your fee. You can start your classes from the decided date.
31st January 2016, 10:55 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in graduation course of Fashion Designing?

To pursue graduation course in fashion designing in top universities of our country you have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by the individual universities every years to recruit the candidates to this course.
Minimum qualification required is 12th from recognised board in any discipline and age limit should be in between 17 to 25 years where as relaxation is provided to reserved categories in upper age limit.

List of entrance exams:

NIFT entrance Test

NIFT Mohali entrance Test

AIEED

SOFT

Army Institute of Fashion Technology

National Institute of Fashion Technology Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?