31st January 2016, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in NIFT for Fashion Designing course after passing 12th standard?

My birth date is 12 feb 1995. I have passed my 12th standard with above 70% marks in aggregate. But i am fascinated towards the Fashion Designing field and wants to join the relevant course. So please guide me how can i get admission in NIFT?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects to choose in 12th for Fashion Designing? Qualification required for admission in NIFT?
  2. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th?
  4. Is there any Bachelor degree program in any field of Design?
  5. Can I be eligible for NIFT after passing 12th? I am interested in fashion designing
  6. Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration?
  7. How to do Bachelor course in fashion designing from NIFT? I have completed 12th this year
  8. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  9. How to do fashion designing after finishing 12th?
  10. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  11. Required percentage in 12th Board Exams to appear for NIFT and other Exams of Fashion Designing?
  12. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  13. How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?
  14. How to join fashion designing after passing commerce?
  15. Can I get admission in NIFT without entrance exam? Can I join fashion designing in NIFT?
  16. How can I join Fashion Designing course after BBA? Is it necessary to qualify NIFT?
  17. How to fill the form of NIFT? I am interested in Fashion Designing
  18. Can I do coaching to learn drawing for fashion designing in NIFT after 12th?
31st January 2016, 10:01 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get admission in NIFT for Fashion Designing course after passing 12th standard?

NIFT is one of the best institutes of Fashion Technology of our country. If you are interested to pursue fashion designing course from here then you have to appear and qualify the entrance test that is conducted by NIFT every year.
A candidate must have done 12th from recognised board in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
31st January 2016, 11:06 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get admission in NIFT for Fashion Designing course after passing 12th standard?

NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology. Its a very well reputed institute for fashion designing courses. You must have to fulfill some eligibility criteria for getting admission in the NIFT. Your age must not be greater than 23 years.
First of all you have to fill the online application for the entrance exam. Written Entrance Examination will be held on 14th February, 2016. So try to score as much as you can. The result of the same will be declared in the month of May/June. After that you have to participate in online counselling. After counselling result complete all documentation formalities of the NIFT. After that you can start your classes.
31st January 2016, 07:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for NIFT entrance exam for admission in fashion designing course. There are different courses offered by NIFT and eligibility criteria is different for different courses.

Just try to perform well in the entrance exam conducted by the institute. A good rank will help you to get a top college through counselling.
31st January 2016, 10:14 PM
ruthless
Member+

For admission in NIFT for fashion designing course after passing 12th standard
candidate must be passed 12th from recognised board
Candidate has to appear in the entrance exam conducted by National Institute of Fashion Designing.
The minimum age limit for this exam is 17.
The maximum age limit for this exam is 25.
31st January 2016, 11:24 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology.
It is best institute in India for any fashion designing course.
NIFT conducts its own entrance examination for admission in various degree program.
Eligibility to appear in NIFT at 12th standard are
-Candidate must have completed 12th board examination in any stream from a recognized board or 3 or 4 year diploma course recognized by AICTE
-Candidate must be of age less than 23 years on 1st October in the year of examination.

For Fashion technology course, candidate need to have completed 12th boards examination in science stream with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.

NIFT entrance examination for admission in 2016-17 course will be conducted on 14th February 2016.

The candidate need to apply online which is over for coming examination.
Candidates need to qualify in the entrance examination and the qualified candidates are called for counseling for admission.
31st January 2016, 11:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Fashion designing after 12th :

<> You should have completed 10+2 with minimum percentage of marks from the recognized board.

<> You should produce certificates of 10th and 12th at the time of admission process.

<> There is an entrance exam called : NIFT " conducted once in every year.

Selection process :

1.Entrance Exam

2.Group Discussion

3.Interview.
3rd February 2016, 11:13 PM
Shubham_priyadarshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My birth date is 12 feb 1995. I have passed my 12th standard with above 70% marks in aggregate. But i am fascinated towards the Fashion Designing field and wants to join the relevant course. So please guide me how can i get admission in NIFT?
If you you want to do fashion designing course from NIFT you shoul have minimum 50% marks aggregate in class 12th or equivalent qualifying exam. You have to apply online for the exam. Download the information brochure read your eligibilty and apply for the exam.

Please note that if you are having science stream then you are not eligible to do bachelor program in Fashion designing. You have to opt for bachelor program in fashion technology. If you are having non-science(commerce or arts ) stream, you can go for the bachelor program in fashion designing.

GOODLUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE
24th June 2017, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in NIFT fashion designing course after completing graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?