31st January 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Which one I should opt for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Job or post graduation courses?

Hi,

I am a Bsc. Computer Science graduate just now working at L&T construction. I am confused if I should go for higher studies or continue working. My job is in the accounts and administration department which has nothing to do with what I studied. Should I go for higher studies instead? Please help me make a decision.

8th February 2016, 11:12 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one I should opt for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Job or post graduation courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am a Bsc. Computer Science graduate just now working at L&T construction. I am confused if I should go for higher studies or continue working. My job is in the accounts and administration department which has nothing to do with what I studied. Should I go for higher studies instead? Please help me make a decision.
It is up to the individual to decide. If you are already working in a company you can continue to work and don’t quit your job. The aspirant can choose a MCA or M.Sc IT or MBA. The job opportunities for the MCA candidates are high. Many of the top MNC recruit MCA candidates. So studying MCA is a great option. But the competition for a job in IT industry is high. So you can think twice before you decide, because one has to consider their family situation before taking any decision. If you love to study more then choose higher studies or you can choose a job and work.
9th May 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one I should opt for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Job or post graduation courses?

Which one is best course after doing b.sc computer science? MCA or Msc computer science??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?