31st January 2016, 02:43 PM
irfan.1

BBM graduate having good communication skills can get job in MNCs?

Hello, sir i have good skills in communication and in other works like i'm good in sports a good learner and a good consent..resolution. But can i get a job in MNC firm..i finished my Graduation in BBM how can i get a job in MNC firms??

31st January 2016, 09:08 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: BBM graduate having good communication skills can get job in MNCs?

BBM stands for Bachelor of Business Management.
It is 3 year undergraduate degree course after Higher Secondary boards examination.
On the basis of only BBM/BBA or any Bachelor degree course, it is very difficult to get job directly as competition has increased much for every seat in any private or government companies.
Good communication skill is necessary with the degree in present era to get job.
You can search for job on the basis of degree but it is sure that you will have to face lots of difficulty or even you manage to find any job then the company is not going to pay much.
So, it is better to do postgraduate course like MBA from any universities to get job with better payment.
Also, you can try for competitive examinations such as SSC, Banking and others which conducts for students who have completed their Bachelors degree.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?