1st February 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in mid session in class 11?

I have taken humanities as subject in 11 after passing class 10 but now I want to shift to science, am there any school offering midsession admission and allow this stream change. I have CGPA 9.4 class 10 boards examination.

1st February 2016, 11:42 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in mid session in class 11?

Your CGPA in 10th standard is very good but you are not allowed to change your stream(From Humanities to Science) during mid session. You can change your stream with in one month from the starting of classes in 11th standard. So my suggestion to you is that you should have to choose a stream in which you want to make your career in the beginning of session.
2nd February 2016, 12:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, dear there is no chance for you to shift back to Science stream now as you have already taken up humanities and your registration might also have been done.

However, if your registration is not yet done and if you do fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission in science stream, you can very much ask your school higher authorities to help you out and I am sure you will be very well assisted.
2nd February 2016, 12:49 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

If you are eligible for admission in science stream, you can ask your school's officials to assist you in the matter and transfer you to science stream from humanities, if possible they will definitely help you out and if not than I am sorry to say that you will have to deal with it or you can better change the school if you wish to.
3rd February 2016, 11:03 PM
anuradha1985

No, you are not allowed and you can't change your stream like this in mid session. Your registration has done so you can't you should had decided it earlier from admission.
31st May 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

what about migration process?
my dad will be transferred to jammu in august 2016 and i will have to go along with him . So can i take admission in mid session of 11
21st November 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I Am studying in Rajasthan school and due to some problems I won't go there so can I get admission in mid session of this year in class 11 in Muzaffarpur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?