2nd February 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do after completing diploma in computer application?

Which course should I do after complete diploma in computer application?

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities to get government job after completing diploma in computer application?
  2. Short term courses after passing BCA?
  3. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  4. Which course should I do after completing diploma in computer application? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to appear in UPSC exams for Diploma in Computer Application & Business Management student?
  6. Can I get job in IT sector after completing Distance M.Com and Diploma in Computer Application?
  7. Can I study PGD in Computer Application after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  8. Detailed information and benefits of Diploma in Computer Application course?
  9. Can I do B.Tech after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Office management and computer application? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get a job in India Banks after completing 3 years diploma in computer application from GMTI, Dhanbad, Jharkhand
  11. Courses other than B.Tech available to study for Diploma in Computer Engineering student?
  12. Can I study BHM after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management?
  13. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  14. What should I do further after completing Computer Engineering Diploma course?
  15. Can I get admission to study BCA in Punjab Technical University if completing Diploma in Office Management & Computer Application without Mathematics?
  16. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  17. Can I do B.Tech in Office Management and Computer Application after completing diploma?
  18. Which course is useful for me in computer engineering after completing my diploma in computer engineering? I have scored 80% in diploma
3rd February 2016, 12:04 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do after completing diploma in computer application?

The most trending course after completion of diploma course is bachelor degree. So my suggestion to you is that you should go for the bachelor degree after completion of your diploma course. My suggestion to you is that you should opt computer science as your stream in bachelor degree because you have studied your diploma course in computer application. You will get lots of benefits in your bachelor degree from your study in diploma. One of the important thing is that you will get direct admission in second year of your bachelor degree course. So in this way your curse duration will be of only three years.
You can also go for B.E. in computer, B.Arch or B.C.A. etc. Some of the most trending courses for are Oracle, Windows, Linux, Dotnet etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?