2nd February 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Pathology laboratory after B.Sc in microbiology and diploma in Medical laboratory technology?

I have completed BSc in microbiology and diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, can I open Pathology Laboratory

Related Questions:
  1. How can I open Pathology Laboratory being a Microbiology graduate and Diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology having 10 years of experience?
  2. How to do MSc in Pathology or Microbiology or Biochemistry from correspondence ocurse? I am working as Laborary Technician after doing B.Sc(Non Medical) and diploma in laboratory Technician
  3. Procedure to apply for MD Pathology course after completing BSc and diploma course in Medical laboratory?
  4. Which are the courses after completing MLT Vocational?
  5. Need guidance for further studies after Diploma in Medical and laboratory Technology?
  6. What can I do after completing DMLT?
  7. Which courses can I do after completing DMLT from Mumbai University?
  8. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to open my own Pathology Laboratory after doing MSc Microbiology and DMLT?
  10. Procedure to pursue MD Pathology after B.Sc. and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician?
  11. Does Vinayaka Missions University offered M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology, Microbiology and Virology?
  12. How to join MBBS after completing BSc Medical Laboratory Technology?
  13. Opportunities and avenues available to pursue PhD in Hyderabad for PG Diploma holder in Medical & Laboratory Technology with 2.5 years of experience?
  14. How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?
  15. Detailed information about Distance PG Diploma in Veterinary for PG Diploma holder in Laboratory Technology?
  16. Syllabus and Duration for Computer Hardware course?
  17. Job options available for me after Diploma in Medical Laboratory technology?
  18. What are the research topics for clinical microbiology?
14th September 2017, 03:33 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Pathology laboratory after B.Sc in microbiology and diploma in Medical laboratory technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BSc in microbiology and diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, can I open Pathology Laboratory

Yes, you are eligible to open your pathology laboratory after completing your bachelors of science degree in microbiology, but for that you have to take permission certificate/ Licence from district medical officer.

>> To apply for licence/ Permission certificate you must have done your degree from government recognized institute that is register to MCI (Medical Council of India).

>> To open your own pathology laboratory you must be skilled in pathology laboratory work.
5th May 2020, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pathology laboratory after B.Sc in microbiology and diploma in Medical laboratory technology?

Am I eligible for pgmlt after b. sc in microbiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?