2nd February 2016, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?

Career of mtech computer science students who joined mtech after mca???
Can you please answer me?
I did mca.I want to do mtech computer science.
Is mtech computer science beneficial to me?
Am i eligible for placements?
Any student did mtech computer science after mca in iit/nit?

14th March 2016, 05:24 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?

Career opportunities for you after the completion of M.Tech coming from the MCA background will be same as that of any other candidate who has completed the course of M.Tech.
Everything will depend on how much in depth knowledge you have.
M.Tech in CS is beneficial to you in the long run as the job you will be eligible for is better than the jobs which are given after the course of MCA.
You will also be eligible for placements.
If you can clear the GATE Examination you will be eligible for admission to IIT and NIT.
29th December 2016, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?

I have completed M.Sce. ( IT) from Sikkim Manipal University. Can I apply for M-tech computer science in any University?
Please suggest me
9th September 2021, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Mca college approval is NCTE then student eligible for m.tech in iit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?